Murwillumbah District Hospital is a local community, level 3 rural hospital within the Northern New South Wales Local Health District.
The Murwillumbah Hospital provides a wide range of accessible healthcare services to the public. The information provided in this directory is aimed at making it easier for everyone to understand what services are available and how to access them. Select from the services listing on the right of the screen to learn more about these services.
Onsite parking available.
Visiting hours are as follows:
- A&R Ward: 8am-12pm; 2:30pm-8pm and on request
- Women’s Care Unit: 8am-12noon immediate family only; all visitors 2:30pm-8pm
- Medical Ward: 8am-12noon; 2:30pm-8pm and on request
- Paediatric Ward: 8am-12noon; 2:30pm-8pm and on request
- Surgical Ward: 8am-12noon; 2:30pm-8pm and on request
Hospital facility information sourced from http://nnswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/about/hospitals/murwillumbah-district-hospital/
Murwillumbah District Hospital Location Map
Contact Dr J Tsung
|1300 399 223|
|(07) 3041 5087|
Suite 6C Fred McKay House
42 Inland Dr, Tugun Qld 4224