First Appointments for Orthopaedic Surgery
Please arrive 10 — 15 minutes prior to your first appointment for registration. You may also be asked to fill out a health questionnaire.
When you come for your first appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Medicare or Veterans’ Affairs card
- Referral from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- Health fund membership card
- X-rays and any other scans
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a recent letter from the therapist
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
If you need to cancel an appointment:
Please phone the office as soon as possible so we can offer your appointment time to someone else.
During your first visit, Dr Tsung will provide a thorough analysis of your problem. A physical examination will form part of this assessment. Sometimes further tests such as specialised X-rays, CT or MRI scans are arranged. Dr Tsung will take the necessary time to discuss your problem and establish a treatment plan.
We understand your time is valuable and make every effort to keep to schedule, however occasionally emergencies occur or patients require a little more time than anticipated. Dr Tsung will strive to ensure every patient experience is as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Please see our surgery preparation page for next steps and Q&A.
Contact Dr J Tsung
|1300 399 223|
|(07) 3041 5087|
Suite 6C Fred McKay House
42 Inland Dr, Tugun Qld 4224